Glorify God, providing sustainable community services to Nigeria, specifically the Mambila Plateau with the intent and purpose of advancing the Kingdom of God through the demonstration of compassion and the love of God in the lives of its staff.
- Provide high quality, holistic health care services with excellent patient care.
- To leverage opportunities from donor agencies that seeks to improve the lives of PLHIV (People Living with HIV), provide care and support for OVC (Orphaned and Vulnerable Children), and creating access to HIV testing and counseling.
- Love, Serve, and Shepherd the children and youth so that they are encouraged to choose an intimate relationship with Jesus Christ, to grow in relationship with Him, and to be equipped to live a life committed to serving Him.
- Provide every girl and woman with ready feasible access to quality sustainable hygiene & health education, through access to lasting feminine hygiene solutions.
- Strive to eliminate starvation in children by helping to instill compassion in people to hear and respond to the cries of those in need.
- Provide a format for transforming Christian leaders with an injection of vision, skill development and inspiration for the sake of the local church.
- To provide business training skills to help needy families and individuals develop small enterprises and become productive and self-sufficient.